Thursday, February 28

Asian Inspiration for Lawn Ornamentation

One day I hope to acquire the ability to nurture a living plant so like my fellow neighbors, I can accessorize my garden with cute Asian themed ornaments.

I can't count the amount of times I've driven by this house, but now that I walk by it on my way home from work, I finally noticed this perfect and peaceful lawn setup. Doesn't it make you want to meditate so hard under neath the shade of that lemon tree?

Dope front lawn.

Wouldn't it be cute if baby bunnies lived in that mini pagoda?
I want a garden just so I can have this ridiculously overpriced ripoff Totoro statute. So sad it's out of stock on Amazon.

I must figure out how to sculpt this myself and then bolt it to the the concrete so it won't get jacked by passing pedestrians with Stuidio Ghibili obsessions.

You know you would jack this.
You asshole.



1 comment:

  1. I would jack this and replace it with a 50 foot version. It would be AWESOME.

    Love this blog, Kaycee!

    ReplyDelete